Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Mon February 14, 2005
Report: Mass. Courts Under-Staffed
By Eesha Williams
Northampton, MA – A new study of court staffing in Massachusetts shows wide disparities in personnel levels, including politically connected courts that are overstaffed by nearly 50 percent. Meanwhile, many courts in western Massachusetts are severely under-staffed. WAMC's Eesha Williams reports.