Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
The Roundtable - Question of the Day
Tue August 21, 2012
Question of the Day - Condom distribution in schools?
Education officials in Springfield, Massachusetts have announced that – starting September 1st - public schools in the city will provide condoms to students as young as 12. It’s part of an effort to fight high rates of pregnancy and sexually transmitted diseases in the city. Is this a good idea?