Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Tue March 14, 2006
Quebec and Vermont Farmers Discuss Pollution Concerns
By Pat Bradley
Alburg, VT – Lake Champlain forms the border between New York and Vermont, and extends into the Canadian province of Quebec. Farmers and agricultural officials from southern Quebec and northern Vermont met Monday to exchange ideas on how to more effectively reduce agricultural runoff that's polluting Lake Champlain. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.