Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
The Power of Words
Sat September 25, 2010
The Power of Words - President John F. Kennedy - West Berlin Speech (with Stephen Schlesinger)
Albany, NY – ALBANY, NY (WAMC) - (9/24/10 @ 1 p.m.) -- WAMC and the New York State Archives Partnership Trust New York Archives Partnership Trust present The Power of Words -- a year-long series of programs that follows American History through some of the most memorable political speeches of our time. On this program, WAMC's Alan Chartock and Foreign Policy Specialist, Author, and Political Commentator Stephen Schlesinger discuss President John F. Kennedy's West Berlin Speech In addition, listeners will have an opportunity to actually hear the speech as it was delivered on June 26th, 1963.