Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Tue July 29, 2003
Pouring Rights Contracts Challenged
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – New York State Supreme Court Justice Joseph Teresi is deciding whether a contract Coca-Cola signed with the Fulton school district in Oswego County is constitutional. His decision will determine whether school districts across New York will lose lucrative contracts with soda companies.
More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.