Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Mon June 25, 2007
Poll Question 6-25
Albany, NY – The owners of Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant are looking to extend their operating license another 20 years. Some members of Congress and of the community are calling for the plant's closure. Do you think the Nuclear Regulatory Commission should grant the plant a longer life?