Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Tue June 22, 2004
Political Festival with Howard Dean Comes to Berkshires
By Kelly Wilkinson
Great Barrington, MA – Berkshire County will be the location for a political festival this summer that will feature former Vermont Governor and presidential candidate Howard Dean. The event will take place days before the Democratic National Convention in Boston. Event organizers say they hope to bring momentum to the national race - but some local officials hope the event doesn't bring too much traffic. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.