Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Thu February 22, 2007
Physician Assisted Suicide Bill Considered in Vermont
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The Vermont House Human Services Committee will begin hearing testimony Friday on the Patient Choice and Control at End of Life Act . It's also referred to as the Death with Dignity or Physician-assisted Suicide Act. It's been before the legislature for five years, but advocates believe there is momentum for passage this session. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.