Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Mon March 8, 2004
Patients Able to Review Hospital Rankings Online
By Kelly Wilkinson
Boston, MA – A system in Massachusetts is starting to let patients search online for information about different hospitals. Information is provided that lets patients make decisions about which hospital to go to for different procedures. While health insurance companies say it's in the best interests of patients, some health care representatives say it's not such a good idea. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.