Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Mon October 23, 2006
Outdoor Wood Boilers Riling Communities
By Dan Bobkoff
Northampton, ma – Outdoor wood boilers are an increasingly popular way to heat homes as the price of other fuels continues to rise. But as more people install the boilers, more towns and cities in western Massachusetts are restricting their use. Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff explains.