Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New York News
Thu October 16, 2003
NY Hospital Moves Forward in Creating Cardiac Unit
By Pat Bradley
Plattsburgh, NY – The C-V-P-H Medical Center in Plattsburgh has taken another step forward in their effort to create an open-heart surgery and coronary angioplasty center. The northern NY hospital has announced their Director of Cardiac Surgery, who will provide medical oversight, and recruit and train personnel for the program, in conjunction with St. Peter's Hospital in Albany. More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.