Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Mon April 5, 2004
NY Health-Care Workers Visit Battleground States
By Allison Dunne
Poughkeepsie, NY – New York health-care workers are heading to the nation's battleground states to educate and register voters for the 2004 presidential election. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne spoke with the first health-care worker from the Hudson Valley who will participate in the union's first Hero program.