Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Tue December 23, 2003
NY Court Debates an Education Funding System
By Brian Shields
Albany, NY – One of the major questions facing the New York governor and leaders of the State Legislature in Albany next year, will be how to comply with a major court decision on education. Eariler this year, the Court of Appeals gave state leaders until the middle of next summer to come up with a new education funding system. WAMC's senior correspondent Brian Shields has more.