Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New York News
Mon February 7, 2005
NY AG Calls for Voting Reform
By Karen DeWitt
Albany, NY – State Attorney General Eliot Spitzer is urging state lawmakers to modernize voting in New York. He warns that without quick action, New York could lose federal money and risk serious voting procedure problems in the 2006 elections. WAMC's Capitol Correspondent Karen DeWitt reports.