Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Tue March 9, 2004
New Paltz Greens Circulate Petition
By Allison Dunne
New Paltz, NY – A New Paltz Green Party members group has started a petition, urging that a village trustee remove his name from two lawsuits aimed at stopping Mayor Jason West from presiding over gay marriages. A Greens official accuses the trustee as serving as a front for Jerry Falwell Ministries. WAMC's Hudson Valley Bureau Chief Allison Dunne reports.