Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- How Technology Is Transforming Archaeology
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Wed April 2, 2003
New Bill Tries to Ease School Budget Woes
By Pat Bradley
Albany, NY – A NY state senator is introducing legislation to protect school boards from the negative impact of late state budgets. Educators say the proposal will help, but won't solve schools' financial plight from late state budgets.
More from North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley.