Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Mon January 12, 2004
National Group Pushes Medical Marijuana Agenda in VT
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – A national organization seeking to legalize the medical use of marijuana has begun a TV-ad campaign in Vermont. The Marijuana Policy Project hopes the spots will help persuade Governor Douglas and House legislators opposing the measure to change their minds. North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley reports.