Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Mon January 8, 2007
Mobile Methadone Clinic Under Consideration for Berlin, Vermont
By Pat Bradley
Berlin, VT – The operators of mobile methadone clinics in Vermont's Northeast Kingdom are considering opening a similar initiative in central Vermont. But officials in the town being considered want to make sure it's a good idea. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.