Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
WAMC New England News
Thu October 12, 2006
Mixed Results in Vermont's Standardized Testing Results
By Pat Bradley
Montpelier, VT – The Vermont Department of Education has released the latest scores for standardized testing. The results show some improvement in reading ability among the state's second-graders. WAMC's North Country Bureau Chief Pat Bradley has more.