Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Humanities Grant Segments
Tue October 12, 2010
Mixed Ingredients - Day 1 - Linda Bauer
By Katie Britton
Albany, NY – Katie Britton talks with Linda Bauer about the foods featured in their book, Recipes from Historic America, including a range of dishes from our nation's past that are currently served in historic restaurants across the U.S., such as the century old Mount Washington Hotel in Bretton Woods, NH.