Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Fri April 27, 2012
Meika Loe - "Vital Aging Our Way"
By Joe Donahue
Saratoga Vital Aging Network (SVAN) is sponsoring an event with Skidmore College on 4/28. The event features Meika Loe from Colgate University (her book is, Aging Our Way: Lessons for Living from 85 and Beyond) - she joins us to tell us more.