Most Active Stories
- Dr. Jeffrianne Wilder, University of North Florida – Skin Color and Racism
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Arts & Culture
Fri September 21, 2012
Maureen O'Flynn's Cabaret Benefit for Riverbrook's Education and Training Programs
Internationally acclaimed singer/actor/performer Maureen O’Flynn – a native of the Berkshires – will perform her brilliantly reviewed cabaret show on Saturday afternoon, September 22, to benefit Riverbrook’s Education and Training Programs.
“At the Crossroads”, according to O’Flynn, is a semi-autobiographical collection from the American songbook, highlighting composers including Sondheim, Porter, Strouse and Weil. She is accompanied by pianist, music director and arranger Don Rebic.
The event will start at 3 pm with a silent auction and reception. The concert will start at 4:15, taking place at Shakespeare & Co. on Kemble St. in Lenox.