Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Fri August 4, 2006
Massachusetts Cancer Researcher Turned Presidential-Hopeful Awaits Results in Congo
By Dan Bobkoff
Westborough, ma – A Massachusetts Cancer researcher is among the more than 30 candidates awaiting the results of last Sunday's landmark elections in the Democratic Republic of Congo. The results will likely not be known for another two weeks, but his family and friends are cautiously optimistic. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has his story.