Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Thu July 6, 2006
Mass. Statehouse Committee Recommends Extending Statute of Limitations on Childhood Sex Abuse
By Dan Bobkoff
Boston, MA – A Massachusetts statehouse committee is recommending that the statute of limitations on childhood sexual abuse cases be extended by 10 years. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has our report.