Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Fri December 5, 2008
Mass. Sec. of State moves to suspend lobbyist
MA – Secretary of State William Galvin has taken the unusual move of starting proceedings to suspend a lobbyist for software company Cognos ULC who has refused to detail his lobbying efforts while the company was seeking state contracts. WAMC's Jill Rontey has more. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.