Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- How Technology Is Transforming Archaeology
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Tue May 27, 2003
MA Health Care Going Universal?
By Arlen Cellana
Boston, MA – Defeated nationally during the Clinton Presidency, the idea of a single payer health care system has been discussed frequently in the Bay State ever since. Recent comments by Governor Mitt Romney, as reported by the Associated Press, have health care advocates cautiously optimistic. Berkshire Bureau Chief Arlen Cellana reports.