Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
Wed November 8, 2006
Lung Cancer Roundtable 11/8/06
Albany, NY – November is lung cancer awareness week. We're joined by two doctors and one lung cancer survivor.
Dr. Thomas Lynch is Chief of Hematology and Oncology and the Director of the Center for Thoracic Cancers at Massachusetts General Hospital. He is also Associate Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Simon Spivack is a Research Physician in the department of Human Toxicology and Molecular Epidemiology at the New York State Department of Health's Wadsworth Center. He is also Associate Professor/Attending Physician at Albany Medical College.
Phyllis Goldstein is a lung cancer survivor and the president and founder of the Capital Region chapter of the Lung Cancer Alliance.