Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Mon July 9, 2012
"The Lost Bank"
Washington Mutual's collapse was the biggest bank failure in the nation's history. Why was Washington Mutual allowed to fail when other banks got bailed out? Author Kirsten Grind joins us to talk about her new book on the untold story of Washington Mutual, The Lost Bank: The Story of Washington Mutual-The Biggest Bank Failure in American History.