Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Thu August 10, 2006
Long Lines and Delays at Logan After Terror Plot Thwarted
By Dan Bobkoff
Boston, MA – In Massachusetts, Governor Romney today activated the National Guard at Logan International Airport to help with increased security and patrols. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff has more.