Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Tue July 25, 2006
Listener Essay: Judy Polan
Albany, NY – It doesn't seem like it's been that long since Lady Diana waltzed down the aisle to marry her Prince Charles. But believe it or not, it will be 25 years this week. Essayist Judy Polan reflects on the subtle innocence of those magical days.
Judy Polan, the musician formerly known as "New England's Folk-Glitter Queen," is an award-winning writer who will soon be writing for Berkshire Living magazine. Feel free to contact her at judypolan.com