Most Active Stories
- Dr. Jeffrianne Wilder, University of North Florida – Skin Color and Racism
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Tue December 13, 2005
Listener Essay - Emily Arrighi / College Admissions Process
Albany, NY – Raised in a country now considered to be the ultimate "Fast Food Nation," high school senior Emily Arrighi wonders if we've turned our nation's children into marketable super-sized products as well.
Emily Arrighi is a senior at Emma Willard School in Troy, New York.