Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Wed March 28, 2007
Listener Essay: Debora Townsend / Motherhood later in life
Albany, NY – Earlier this winter we were inundated with responses to our poll question about starting a family later in life. And amongst your wonderful emails was this essay from Debra Townsend. Her frank, honest, and frankly hilarious observations caught our eye and today she tells us what it's really like to have a baby at 47.
Debora Townsend is a communications specialist and a mother who lives in Loudonville, New York.