Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Mon February 4, 2013
The Legislative Gazette #1305
(Airs: 2/01/13 & 2/02/13) The Legislative Gazette is a weekly program about New York State Government and politics. On this week's Gazette: the state rifle and pistol association files a notice of claim over the new gun law, our political observer Alan Chartock shares is thoughts on a dip in the Governor’s popularity, and New York becomes the first state in the nation to mandate protocols to reduce deaths from Sepsis.