Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Mon August 6, 2012
The Legislative Gazette #1231
(Airs: 8/3/12 & 8/4/12) The Legislative Gazette is a weekly program about New York State Government and politics. On this week's Gazette:a state ethics rules lobby groups will not have to retroactivelydisclose their donors, our political observer Alan Chartock will share his thoughts on the newethics rules, and a patient safety advisory committee makes recommendations that could save NY 12 billion dollars a year in state health plan costs.