Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New England News
Mon July 10, 2006
Lawmakers Poised to Raise Mass. Minimum Wage
By Dan Bobkoff
Boston, MA – Massachusetts lawmakers are poised to approve a significant increase to the state's minimum wage this week. WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff looks at the increase and how it could affect workers and the economy.