Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Wed July 12, 2006
Latest on Boston Big Dig Ceiling Failure
By Dan Bobkoff
Boston, MA – The investigation continues into the structural failure that sent a concrete slab falling onto a car and killing a woman in a section of Boston's long-troubled , nearly 15 billion dollar Big Dig tunnel and highway project. Now, there are criminal probes and a calls for accountability. An update from WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff.