Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- How Technology Is Transforming Archaeology
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Fri November 16, 2012
Kindness by Judith Barnes
Many people talk about bullying and cruelty, which are toxic to the individual and to society. Fewer people talk about the antidote to this poison: kindness.
The book, Kindness: A Story for All Ages, tells the story of a ram, a rock, a mouse, and a life-changing encounter. It’s a story for all ages because we’re never too young or old to be reminded about the wonderful gift of being kind.
With a powerful message written by entrepreneur/educator Judith Barnes, and innovation engineering business consultant Erick James, the book has stunning illustrations by Jeff Grader.