Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Tue September 30, 2008
Judge set bail at $50 million in Rockefeller case
Boston, MA – A judge has set bail at $50 million cash for a German citizen charged with kidnaping his young daughter and claiming to police he was a man named Clark Rockefeller. WAMC's Charlie Deitz has the details. COPYRIGHT 2008 BY THE ASSOCIATED PRESS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.