Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Mon March 8, 2004
Joseph Finder - Paranoia
By Joe Donahue
Albany, NY – Joseph Finder's background as an ivy league educated Sovietologist and member of the Association of Former Intelligence Officers really makes him stand out from other leading thriller writers because no one delves quite so deeply into the world of espionage.
His previous books include - "High Crimes" and "The Zero Hour." His new book, Paranoia, is not about government spies. It is instead a tale of corporate espionage. Joe spoke with Finder - about how he came to write this story.