Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
Wed April 26, 2006
Joe Donahue's Interview with Paul Grondahl 4/3/06
Albany, NY – Joe talks with Times-Union writer Paul Grondahl about his new book: NOW IS THE TIME: A History of Parsons Child and Family Center, 1829-2004. The book chronicles the history of Parsons Child and Family Center of Albany, N.Y., which was founded in 1829. Joe also speaks with Parson's Executive Director Raymond Schimmer.