Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- How Technology Is Transforming Archaeology
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Wed June 20, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Michael Stern 6-20
Albany, NY – From the Horseshoe Sandwich of Springfield, Illinois to the mystery sandwich of Pittsburgh or the Pella Bologna sandwich of Iowa--the Sterns have located some of the best culinary delights that you can eat on the road. And they have collected them in the book Roadfood Sandwiches. Joe Donahue speaks with Michael Stern about how they came to seek out the perfect sandwich.
Roadfood Sandwiches, by Jane and Michael Stern.
Published by Houghton Mifflin.