Most Active Stories
- Boston Bombing Suspect's Body Finally 'Entombed,' Police Say
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Dr. Zlatan Krizan, Iowa State University – Envy and Narcissism
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
Mon May 14, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Michael Ruhlman 5/14/07
Albany, NY – In his newest book, The Reach of a Chef: Professional Cooks in the Age of Celebrity, Michael Ruhlman asks the question, "When did restaurant cooking become performance art?" and takes a long hard look at the lives of celebrity chefs.
The Reach of a Chef: Professional Cooks in the Age of Celebrity by Michael Ruhlman.
Published by Penquin.