Most Active Stories
- Cheerios Commercial Leaves Bitter Taste
- Breaking the Sound Barrier - NPR Labs Brings Radio To Hearing Impaired
- Dr. Dorothy Peteet, Columbia University – Hudson River and Climate Records
- Dr. Sara Konrath, University of Michigan – Age and Empathy
- Mass. Medical Marijuana Regulations Approved, Communities Prepare For Dispensaries
Thu July 12, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Michael Lewis 7-12
Albany, NY – The Oakland Athletics have found some pretty innovative strategies for building their team over the years. Author and columnist Michael Lewis spent some time with the team and discovered their secret for finding the best players for the least amount of money.
Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game, by Michael Lewis.
Published by Norton.