Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Tue May 29, 2007
Joe Donahue speaks with Barbara Kingsolver 5-29-07
Albany, NY – Many of us know Barbara Kingsolver for her amazing fiction-- The Poisonwood Bible and Prodigal Summer. But her latest-- Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life-- is a chronicle of how she and her family vowed to spend a year eating a locally produced diet. She speaks about how she came to this project.
Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: A Year of Food Life. By Barbara Kingsolver.
Published by Harper Collins.