Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Wed March 14, 2007
Joan Murray's Poem "I Saw Your Son Last Night" 3/14/07
Albany, NY – Joan Murray's Poem, "I Saw Your Son Last Night." Joan Murray will be giving a reading at the Claverack Library on Sunday March 25th at 3 PM. Her reading, titled "Poems of Peace and Conscience," will observe the 5th anniversary of the US Invasion of Iraq.
Joan will read her poems about the Iraq war, as well as poems from new anthology, Poems to Live By in Troubling Times (published by Beacon Press 2006).
She invites others to join her by bringing a poem about peace. For more info: Claverack Free Library 851-7120.