Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
Tue February 28, 2006
Jennifer Nathan's Rembrance of her Grandmother Bertha Malmed 2/28
Albany, NY – There's a yiddish proverb that says, "Worries go down better with soup." And no one knows more about soothing worries or simmering soup than a Jewish grandmother. Today, The Roundtable's Jennifer Nathan shares some special memories of her own grandmother, Bertha Malmed.
Jennifer Nathan is the producer of WAMC's The Roundtable Show.