Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
Wed April 4, 2012
Is It Game Over Or Halftime For Romney Opponents?
The Beauty Shop ladies discuss Mitt Romney's three decisive primary wins, and Rick Santorum's vow to "kick off the second half" of the campaign in his home state of Pennsylvania. Host Michel Martin checks in with blogger Viviana Hurtado, reporter Mary Spicuzza, sports commentator Tandaleya Wilder, and policy analyst Michelle Bernard.