Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Dr. Claudia Buchmann, Ohio State University – Higher Education Gender Gap
WAMC New York News
Wed September 15, 2004
Incumbent Berkshire DA Wins Easily Over Challenger
By Kelly Wilkinson
Pittsfield, MA – In yesterday 's primary, Berkshire County voters went overwhelmingly for the incumbent District Attorney. David Capeless won by a 3-1 margin. No state legislative seats were contested in the primary, but the field of contenders narrowed for a Western Massachusetts representative to a statewide council. More from WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Kelly Wilkinson.