Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
WAMC New England News
Fri February 24, 2006
Hunger Still a Problem in Western Mass.
By Dan Bobkoff
SPRINGFIELD, MA – A new survey shows hunger is still a significant problem in the Northeast region, including a large portion of western Massachusetts.
WAMC's Pioneer Valley Bureau Chief Dan Bobkoff reports.