Most Active Stories
- Dr. Paul Booth, DePaul University – Cultural Meaning of Doctor Who
- Where Did That Fried Chicken Stereotype Come From?
- Dr. Frank Elgar, McGill University – Psychological Health and Family Meals
- NY AG Breaks Cigarette Trafficking Ring, Hints Terror Ties
- Complaints Voiced At Forum About VA Claims Backlog
WAMC New England News
Mon April 23, 2007
Hospice House to open in Berkshires
By Carrie Saldo
Pittsfield, MA – Work on the only hospice house west of Worcester is expected to begin this fall in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. WAMC's Berkshire Bureau Chief Carrie Saldo has the details of the facility, to be named the Anne McGraw house.
Our thanks to Pittsfield Community Television for providing an audio feed of the event.